The ANIE (Assessment of Numeracy for Education) is a locally developed (British Columbia) math assessment that uses Performance Standards to assess student understanding of math concepts. This page is full of downloads that are free for use and we hope will assist you in your formative & summative assessment of math in your classroom.
To purchase a copy of our book – visit the Pembroke website HERE.
- The ANIE: Book Review (Teacher Magazine May 6, 2014)
- The ANIE: Book Review (Ontario Mathematics Gazette Vol. 53 #1 September 2014) “Turning Problem Solving Upside Down”
- The ANIE – An Education Paper by Shelley Wojcik (March 2015)
- –ANIE & JUMP Math in Canadian Teacher Magazine
- –ANIE Article in BCPVPA AdminInfo
- –Fractions Can Be a Nasty Business
- –ANIE Jr. Video 1
- –ANIE Jr. Video 2